|When it comes to shipping, our company has recruited the best experts of this field, known to the industry. Handling various hazardous goods with utmost care, each and every item is vigorously identified, classified, packed, marked, labeled and documented in strict accordance with the IATA Goods Regulations, as well as all government regulations in the country of origin, transit and destination. The shipper has certain responsibilities which include:
Packing Group Criteria The dangerous goods provided by us are assigned to the applicable packing group according to the degree of hazard they represent: The various degree's include
- To ensure that the goods should not be prohibited for transport in any manner.
- Classifying each item to the right category according to subsidiary hazards
- Assigning products to their correct packaging group and class.
- Making sure that proper documentation is taken care of.
We request the clients to get through us in order to understand the specific class of goods, according to IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations.
- Packing Group I - Great danger
- Packing Group II - Medium danger
- Packing Group III - Minor danger